If you're considering canceling your CommsMobile service, here is a guide to help you through the process. Before proceeding, there are a few things you need to know, which we will explain below.
Step-by-Step Guide to Cancelling Your CommsMobile Service
- Log in to your account using your email address and password.
- Select 'Manage data' for the data service you wish to cancel.
- Scroll down to 'Manage.'
- Select 'Cancel service' and follow the prompts.
- You'll receive an email confirming the cancellation within 24 hours of sending your request.
Important Things You Need to Know Before Cancelling Your CommsMobile Service
Once you cancel your CommsMobile service, the following will happen:
- You'll lose any remaining data, including your banked data.
- Your CommsMobile SIM will no longer work.
- You won't receive a refund for any money you've already paid.
To avoid further charges, you'll need to notify us at least one business day before your invoice date to process your cancellation request. You can check your invoice date by logging in to your CommsMobile account.
Switching to Another Provider
If you're planning to switch to another provider, talk to them first before cancelling your CommsMobile service. They'll advise you on what you need to do. Please note that we'll continue charging you until your transfer is complete. If you've decided to cancel your CommsMobile service, you now know how to go about it. However, before you do so, make sure to keep in mind the important things we've shared above to avoid any unnecessary issues.