Before we send a quote to an end user or place an order for mobile SIMs for an account, we need to add the customer in the Ordering Portal. We can add the new user by following the below steps:
1. To add a new client, click on "Mobile Manager" tab on the left side panel of the Subscriber Platform:
2. Click on Manage Customers → ‘New’ button on the top right corner. This will pop out a new form.
3. Ensure your company name in the Managing Partner → Add the Account Manager (Admin from your company) → Add Customer Business Name in Client Name → Add end user ABN → Add client’s business address → Add contact email* → Add customer name* → Add customer mobile number.
4. Check the Enable Billing box.
5. Click ‘Create Client’.
* Email and name of the contact person who we want to give admin rights in the end user account
Note: Please note that end user ABN and address details are mandatory. In case they are not provided at the time of the quote/order, these details will be required by Telstra before activating the SIMs.